1. How can I commission a pet portrait?
If you wish to commission a pet portrait please place an order through the shop page. Once you have done this please send a photo of your pet/horse to [email protected]
2. What payment methods do you accept?
I accept any major credit card or debit card, through my secure payment system.
3. I am having trouble making a payment what can I do?
If you are having issues paying please contact [email protected] There are other solutions such as using Paypal.
4. Can you ship internationally?
Yes I can ship internationally, many of my customers are from the US. Shipping is fixed at £6.99/ $12.50 for all countries and is securely tracked through DHL. All I require is a clear photo of your pet/horse sent via email
5. Where are you based?
I am based in London but I can ship internationally, all I require is a photo of your pet/horse to paint from.
4. How long will the painting take?
2-3 weeks, if you need the painting faster please contact me and I can try and prioritise your painting.
5. What about if I am not happy with the painting
If you are not happy with the painting I can make alterations until you are happy. Last resort I will refund you.
6. Can I see your customer feedback?
Please look at my Facebook FanPage to see my customer feedback and previous work.
7. Can I choose a background?
Sure, please describe to me what background you would like in an email.
8.What is your contact number?
+44 20 3287 8252
9. What is your email?
10. What animals do you specialise in when painting pet portraits?
Horse portraits, cat portraits and dog portraits from photos